₹ 126.00 – ₹ 243.00
* Free Shipping on purchase ₹500 & above
Livosin is more than 50 years old super brand from the house of Allen.
Livosin is a non-toxic Ayurvedic Liver and Stomach Tonic made from the herbal ingredients, like Triphala, Kalmegh, Bhumi Amlaki, Ghoshlata, etc.
What Livosin does for you
– Prevents and provide relief from acidity, gas and indigestion
– Helps to improve Liver functions
– Improves digestive function and stomach troubles
– Highly effective in the maintenance of health & well being
Take Livosin & be healthy
Get your bottle of this Ayurvedic goodness today to protect and improve the overall health of the liver and get relief from stomach dysfunctions.
Livosin is the first product manufactured by the renowned Allen Laboratories Ltd, engaged in over 50
Years of business of making people’s lives better through its products.
Available in packs of 200ml & 450ml.
Share this with your friends & family
You may also like…
Know more about this product
Livosin has years of proven record of being an effective and non-toxic ayurvedic liver and stomach tonic with hepatoprotective actions that improves your metabolism and thus your overall health.
It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. It also acts as a carminative to reduce flatulence.
Triphala: Triphala has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times as a multi-purpose treatment for symptoms for stomach ailments. It is also believed to help in longevity and overall health.
Triphala is a mixture of the dried fruits of three native Indian Plants –
– Amla (Emblica officinalis) – It is commonly known as Indian gooseberry, Amla plays an important role in this potent ayurvedic tonic. It is very nutritious and high in vitamin C, amino acids and minerals. The fruit also contains compounds like phenols, tannins, phyllembelic acid, rutin, curcuminoids and emblicol.
– Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) – Bibhitaki contains tannins, ellagic acid, gallic acid, lignans and flavones, along with many other powerful plant compounds that are thought to be responsible for its medicinal qualities. Bibhitaki is high in gallic acid and ellagic acid, two phytochemicals that have beneficial effects on blood sugar levels, insulin sensitivity and body weight.
– Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) – Haritaki is held in high esteem in Ayurveda and often referred to as the “king of medicines.” Haritaki contains phytochemicals such as terpenes, polyphenols, anthocyanins and flavonoids, all of which have powerful health benefits. Haritaki is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is key to the digestive properties of Livosin tonic.
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh is multi-functional ingredient used in Livosin Tonic which predominantly acts as a digestive stimulant, hepatoprotective & improves liver functions, blood purifier, and laxative. It has anti-microbial properties and improves overall digestion.
Bhumi Amlaki (Phyllathus niruri): Bhumi Amlaki, another important ingredient that adds hepatoprotective, hypoglycaemic, analgesic, diuretic, anthelmintic properties to Livosin. It improves appetite and adds tonic properties to Livosin.
Ghoshlata (Luffa bindal): It has hepatoprotective properties. It is also known for its gastro-protective properties. The other therapeutic properties of his plant is key in the management of abdominal pain.
Direction for use
Shake well before use
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls thrice daily with water
Children: 1 teaspoonful thrice daily with water
Or as directed by the physician
Livosin is a Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine for Liver and Stomach from the house of Allen with an existence of more than 50 Years helping millions across India.
Livosin is Clinically Tested in a Post Graduate Govt. Hospital and found to be safe and effective. Toxicological Trial done from Govt. of India found it to be Non-Toxic.
It is to be kept in a cool and dry place. Best to use under medical supervision.